leessang / ji-hyo blues !


TRANSLATION :

My life was always rough with loveLike a thrown away umbrella, I was always in cold, loneliness and serious insultI tolerated all of these and got dumped several timesI was a wanderer looking for true loveBut this one beautiful girl made my steps stopMy life has been an endless runway since I’ve engraved you in my heartI’ve been reborn, into a red flower

*Loving you, always never change loving you, the two soft handsYour eyes seduce me, make my heart cry, how.. how..Loving you, always never change loving you, because you embrace meThe flowers on the meadow and the moon in dark are jealous of me

My life was a thornbush before I met youBut now it’s a strong buildingI’m like the fool Ondal^ who only smiles at this big loveMy life is brighter than that full moon(You are like) A windown with sunshine(Your whisper is like) A grandma’s lullabyWhen I think of it, everything is just peacefulThe most beautiful harmony in the world is you and II’m this happy because of youCompared to that what I can do for you is to let my arm be your pillowOr to hug you hard like your bones will breakI’m sorry, to you who have made a place for me in your heartI will be your shoes, put me on and go wherever you wantDon’t worry about stepping on dirty thingsI will embrace it without anyone noticingBut promise me that you’ll be next to me until death

MAAF BAGI PENGGUNAAN "aku" BAGI MEREKA YANG LAHER SEBELOM 1994